CLUB22 constantly strives to provide our customers the very best in online entertainment. We recognize gaming as a form of entertainment and in that logic, we seek to provide satisfaction and entertainment to all our customers in a positive way.
CLUB22 seeks to achieve this by placing safeguards to promote and ensure responsible gaming.
- Do you ever lose time from work due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until all your money is gone?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you ever lied, seek loans or stolen money to maintain betting habits?
- Have you ever lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try to recoup your losses as soon as possible?
If the majority of the answers are 'yes', it may be a sign of gambling problem. We recommend that you:
- Gamble as a form of leisure.
- Avoid chasing losses
- Gamble only within your means
- Keep track of the time and amount of money spent
Legal Age Limit:
- It is against the law for someone under the age of 18 to gamble. CLUB22 reserves the right to request for proof of age from any customer and to perform checks to verify the information provided.
- Customer accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The legal gambling age varies across varying countries, hence we advise you to make an informed decision by doing research before partaking in any form of gambling activity.
- CLUB22 strongly advises our customers to prevent potential misuse by keeping their account number, user name and password confidential.